A4 motorway & interchange Hohenstein-Ernstthal to Limbach-Oberfrohna interchange opened to traffic

The last section of the A4 federal motorway from Eisenach to Görlitz, from Hohenstein-Ernstthal interchange to Limbach-Oberfrohna interchange, was officially opened to traffic on 14 May 2010. Due to the sharp increase in traffic associated with German reunification, as an important east-west axis, the A4 motorway was widened to 6 lanes throughout. The construction project extends over a length of approx. 11.2 kilometres including the Wüstenbrand interchange and was completed in the period from November 2007 to May 2010.

Josef Rädlinger Bauunternehmen GmbH, as part of the Mittelstand BAB A4 Wüstenbrand JV, is responsible for the technical management. During this construction project, the engineering construction division of Rädlinger based in Vilshofen built a 2.3 km long noise barrier made of concrete with sheet glass elements along the A4 motorway during the period from 2008 to 2009.


Corporate Video

 

News-Archiv

04.02.2016 Safe gas supply for Stuttgart’s Vaihingen district

Just before Christmas it was done – 1,800m of gas pipelines DN 400 and DN 500 were laid and ready for action and all surfaces were restored as far as possible. The...[more]



11.02.2016 Four historic railway bridges renovated in the Bavarian Forest

Since around 1880, the Ohetalbrücke, Nagerlbrücke and Deffernikbrücke bridges have been part of the railway line between Plattling and Bayerisch-Eisenstein. The “Brücke...[more]



09.12.2013 Christmas tree adorns St Peter's Square

The Rädlinger low-loader trailer with the Christmas tree arrived in Rome earlier than expected. With the best wishes of Waldmünchen residents and the blessing of Bishop...[more]